Last revised: May 3, 2017 This website ("Site") is owned and operated by Procop Services BV. and/or affiliates at Lichttoren 32, 5611 BJ Eindhoven, the Netherlands, (“postix”, “we”, “us”).
- Personal data you provide to us Some of our services may require you to provide us with personal data. For example, we process your contact information, such as your address, location, ZIP code and email address when you create an account with us, when you leave an advertisement or when you comment on an item through our Site. In order to be able to use these services, you will be asked to provide a password and user identification. Depending on the services that you use, we may ask you to provide financial information and company information (such as company name and phone number). If you choose to place an advertisement through our Site or to provide feedback or send an email to us, we may keep a record of that posting or correspondence. Content you disclose when you place an advertisement, including the videos and images that you choose to add thereto, will naturally be available to the public.
- Personal data we automatically collect We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser as well as through other analysis of the Sites. Such information may include your IP address, the pages you request, type of computer operating system you use (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser you use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer), information regarding your internet service provider, your activities while visiting the Site and the content you accessed. We gather such information through cookies and other web technologies. See also our "Cookies and other web technologies" section below to find more information.
- Personal data we receive from other sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources. For example, we may receive your personal data if you use any of the other (web) services we - or our affiliated companies – provide. Also, we may do business with third parties (like business partners or analytical providers), from which we may obtain your personal data. Please read the privacy notice available through these services / parties to learn more.
Generally, we may process your personal data we collect through this Site for the following purposes:
- to provide the products, services and information you request;
- to administer our business, including fulfilling and shipping orders;
- to contact you, for example with information and notices related to your advertisements;
- to respond to your communications, and communicate with you about the Site and activities related to the Site;
- to validate your account and to update your account information;
- to confirm eligibility for the use of our services;
- to provide effective customer service and support;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site;
- to analyze trends and statistics and to monitor Site usage;
- to better understand your needs and preferences;
- to send you updates, announcements, newsletters and other marketing related information;
- to protect the Site, our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims;
- for any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings);
- to respond to court order or subpoena, to respond to any request by government, law enforcement or investigative authority;
- for other legitimate business purposes where permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
|site||This cookie expires after one year. This cookie is used to remember the last site/city a user visited at Postix, so they can be automatically directed to that site/city on their next visit to Postix.|
|login||This cookie expires after the current browser session ends, or after 8.5 days if the 'remember me' option is selected. This cookie is used to maintain the user's login during their visit.|
|login_do_not_remember_me||This cookie expires after one year. This cookie stores the user's browser-only preference for the login cookie.|
|postingUrl||This cookie expires after the current browser session ends. This cookie is used to return a user to the posting process after logging in.|
|affiliate||This cookie expires after one year. This cookie is used to correlate affiliate information when applicable.||cookieLawDisclaimer||This cookie expires after one year. This cookie is used to acknowledge consent to cookies in accordance with local laws.|
How to manage cookies Your web browser can be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, some of our services may be prevented from working correctly and it is possible that you do not have access to (some of the features on) our Site. The 'Help' section of your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, or follow the links below to clear, enable and manage cookies in your browser:
If you are using a smartphone, set your preferences through the 'Settings' app of your smartphone and/or the browser(s) app(s).
There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. You can also use www.ghostery.com to accept or refuse each cookie used on the Site.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.Controlling your personal data Updates to your personal data